We are seeking a professional to support our busy team of Receptionist at our prestigious company. The ideal candidates are well-spoken, detail-oriented and have basic computer experience. We are looking for someone who has a strong sense of priority and attention to detail, as well as an ability to multi-task and follow direction. Our Receptionists are crucial to the success of the company, so we're interested in hiring a driven, motivated candidate with excellent communication skills.
Applicants please fill out the form on the link below:
APPLY HERE NOW!
- Provide guest services in a timely manner and with a smile.
- Answer phones and direct calls.
- Complete administrative tasks.
- Know the schedule of all employees on a weekly basis, including vacations and sick days.
- Answer emails and other electronic communications.
- Handling transcription, printing, photocopying and faxing
- Maintaining safety and hygiene standards of the school
- High school diploma or GED
- Prior experience with Microsoft Office and typing
- Basic Administration Training
- Carrier Development
- Optional Free Dance Training
- Optional Free Dance Practice Space
- $13 to $15 / hour depending on experience
If you have any other question about the position feel free to call 703-824-3555.