Front Desk— Guest Service Expert Career
Guest Services Expert Call !
We are looking for an energetic, flexible, and reliable Front Desk Officer to join the our Guest Services Expert team at the exciting Forever Dancing Ballroom front of the house.
General Job Description: Provide and promote information about our services to the general public and, assist existing clients.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities: Greet visitors and clients, answer telephone, handle queries from the public and customers, general administrative and clerical support.
This is a Full-time or Part-time position in the school, with a performance based career plan benefit, free dance training, and training to grow to become an administrative assistant.
- Education: Minimum high-school diploma
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Working knowledge of computers and MS Office (ZenPlanner experience is a plus)
- Good verbal and communications skills
- Customer service experience
- Ability to multi-task, attention to detail, organized
- Must be available to work weekends
Our studio activities include monthly social dance parties, bi-yearly showcases, dance festival and competitions.
To apply for this position, fill out the Dance Instructor Career Application Form (Click Here!)
To see other Forever Dancing Ballroom Career available. (Click Here!)